Leather Glue | 30 ml / 1 fl.oz
- WATER BASED – odourless water based glue that is free of solvents and does not leave any residue.
- TRANSPARENT AFTER DRYING – it becomes transparent after drying.
- FLEXIBLE AFTER DRYING – doesn't leave the surface feeling hard or brittle.
- SUITABLE FOR – leather and vinyl items , as well as other flexible materials and textiles.
- QUICK DRY – Dries naturally in minutes and gains in strength as it dries.
- BACKING MATERIAL – Can be used to glue a backing material under a long tear on leather or vinyl.
- EASY TO APPLY – The narrow bottle tip helps dispense the desired amount and exactly where needed.
- EASY REMOVE – Excess glue can be easily removed with a leather cleaner or a slightly damp cloth.
A very strong and flexible water-based leather glue for leather, textiles, and multiple flexible materials that becomes transparent after drying. Remains flexible after drying.
Which materials does it glue?
- Vinyl or artificial leather
What objects can I repair?
- Sofas, armchairs and other furniture pieces.
- Car interiors
- Handbags, shoes and other accessories
- Vehicle dashboards
The surfaces must be grease, oil and silicone-free. If needed, degrease the edges with lighter fluid (follow instructions carefully). If gluing hard surfaces or edges, sand lightly and remove the dust.
Apply Geist. Leather Glue with the applicator tip or with a small brush thinly to both sides of the leather or material being glued. Leave until touch dry (2-3 minutes on leather, longer on hard surfaces), or warm the glue with a heat gun or hair dryer to speed drying, then press the sides firmly together.
The glue gains in strength as it dries. After approx. 2 hrs, it reaches a high level of strength, and after approx. 48 hrs, its full strength.
Close bottle tightly after use.
Safety Data Sheets in each language:
- English (UK)
- English (USA/CA)