Our product range focuses on innovations that are efficient and very safe for the surfaces treated, the clients health, and the environment. Our products have been carefully and thoughtfully developed by chemists in Germany with over 40 years of experience and registered patents in the leather and automotive industry. Our products are today being used by leading suppliers to Tesla, BMW, JLR, Mercedes, VW Group and multiple major furniture manufacturers on the continent.
- Reduce risk to the client’s brand.
- Reduce risk to the consumer’s health.
- Reduce risk of damage to the surfaces.
- Reduce risk to the environment.
For example, a new ‘risk-free’ ink remover for leather and vinyl. Completely solvent free. It also removes jeans discolouration and other coloured stains without damaging the surface finishes. A new low-temperature repair paste for repairing leather and ecological synthetics (like vegan Tesla seats). An algae and plant-based textile stain remover without bleach, solvents, enzymes or warning labels, that removes wine, blood, ink and multiple difficult stains with almost no risk of damaging the textile.
- Leather & Vinyl / Synthetics: Cleaners, protectors pen & dye removers, squeak stoppers, friction protectors, softeners, safe non-volatile ‘green’ solvents, super-glue remover and more specialist products. A complete repair and restoration system for simple and effective repairs aimed to help the end user to carry out DIY repairs and also for professionals within the trade like detailers, valeters, professional leather repair technicians.
- Textiles: Cleaners, dye-remover, stain-remover water & stain-proofer with UV protection for convertible roofs and outdoor furniture stain-proofer for interiors, furniture squeak stoppers and more.
- Services offered: Training for repair technicians. Refresher courses and hot-line for service technicians. Colour mixing service for end users and professionals with a same day or 24 hour turnaround. Repair and restoration service.
Geist - Spirit of Leathercare
Designed in Germany, made in Poland... perfected in the UK!