- 1.2 Westhill Trading Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales under company number 077594450 whose registered address is Unit 8, Enterprise House, 44-46 Terrace Rd, Walton-on-Thames KT12 2SD, United Kingdom.
2. The information we collect about you
- 1.3 This policy applies to information we collect about:
- 1.3.1 visitors to our website
- 1.3.2 people who do business with us or register for our service.
When you do business with us or register for our service we collect the following personal information from you:
3. How we will use the information about you
2.2 postal address, email address and telephone number. We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.
2.3 Details or leather samples of your car interior, furniture or other leather goods.
- 3.1 We gather this information to allow us to provide the services requested. The relevant information is then used by us to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your instructions in general. If you agree, we may also contact you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
- 3.2 We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services. We may also provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
- 4.1 We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send a unsubscribe email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you agree to us providing you with marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date.
5. Cookies and other information-gathering technologies
6. How we protect your information
- 5.2 For more information on which cookies we use and how we use them, see our Cookies policy.
6.1 We have put in place the following security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information:providing limited access & by use of passwords
7. Access to your information and updating and correcting your information
- 6.2 We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
- 7.1 You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at email@example.com or send a letter to Westhill Trading Ltd, Unit 8, Enterprise House, 44-46 Terrace Rd, Walton-on-Thames KT12 2SD, United Kingdom. We may make a small charge for this service.
- 7.2 We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to Westhill Trading Ltd changes, for example if you change your email address or name, please let us know the correct details by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to Westhill Trading Ltd, Unit 8, Enterprise House, 44-46 Terrace Rd, Walton-on-Thames KT12 2SD, United Kingdom. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
8. Your consent
- 8.1 By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
10. How to contact Westhill Trading Ltd
11. Links to other websites