Leather Care | Prevent dryness, fading and make aniline leather water and stain resistant | For aniline leather sofas, armchairs, furniture, bags, shoes and accessories
Aniline leather is appreciated for its natural surface, soft and warm touch. Unlike other leather types, aniline leather is considered porous, as the leather pores are not covered with a leather finish. As a result, this high quality leather is absorbent and vulnerable, making it prone to staining and fading. Applying a protection is therefore highly important.
- PROTECT: strong protection against stains and dryness. It makes aniline leather water-resistant.
- PREVENT FADING: broad spectrum UV filters prevent fading.
- DURABILITY: highly elastic, it retains a high level of protection.
- SOFT GLOSS: it gives aniline leather an elegant soft touch and gloss.
- MULTIUSE: can be used on aniline and semi-aniline surfaces
- SUITABLE FOR: leather furniture, sofas, armchairs, jackets, coats, bags and accessories.
- QUALITY: designed in Germany.
- SAFE: contains no harmful 'PFOA', forever chemicals, fluorocarbons nor nanoparticles.
Unique formulation designed in Germany by a team of people who have spent 30 years working with leather and developing leather care products.
Safe to use
This high quality cream contains no 'PFOA' forever chemicals, and no fluorocarbons, that are harmful to the environment, nor nanoparticles, which are classified as a risk to human health.
Retains leather's original characteristics
Geist. Aniline Cream contains natural waxes and a flexible hybrid-polymer oil that collectively protect and refresh the surface without closing the pores of high-quality leather. The soft touch, water-vapour permeability and elasticity of the protected aniline surface remains unchanged after treatment, as no ‘hard’ particles are applied.
Apply the Aniline Cream onto a soft cloth and spread evenly over the clean aniline leather. Spread evenly with a circular motion and let dry. Do not rub hard but allow the Aniline Cream to dry evenly on the surface. Repeat after drying if stronger protection is required. After drying, polish gently with a soft cloth. If needed, carefully clean the surface before treatment with Geist. Aniline Cleaner.
Apply two to three times yearly depending on usage and position of the furniture. If the aniline leather has faded, Geist. Easy Colour Restorer offers an effective way to restore the original colour.
Safety Data Sheets in each language: