Clothes & Garment Brush
- SYNTHETIC BRISTLES - that do not shed and are not too hard that they damage clothes.
- ERGONOMIC - Easy to hold and sturdy handle that offers a solid grip allowing for a good clean.
- MULTIUSE - Works well also on natural fibres like cotton, wool and linen as long as brushed gently.
- DUST & DEBRIS – Great for brushing dust off suits or other clothes that have been stored away.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Lacquered wooden handle offers a premium look and feel.
For leather, suede, nubuck, velvet, cashmere, Alcantara and other fabrics | For furniture, clothing and accessories
A sturdy, well constructed, good size brush with a lacquered wooden handle that can be used for a wide variety of purposes. Mainly designed for brushing off suede & nubuck leather garments but it can also be used on various other surfaces that need a quick clean. Synthetic bristles offer the right level of stiffness to remove dust, lint, fluff and fuzz off clothing and garments that haven't been used for a while. It is also ideal for removing loose debris and sweep crumbs off fabric clothing or Alcantara, velvet, wool and linen.
Perfect for regular cleaning or just before wearing to keep your clothes pristine. Don't have to brush too hard to remove lint. A good alternative to buying plastic lint rollers. Always test by brushing in a hidden area to observe changes.
Why synthetic bristles?
Brushes with natural bristles are soft and generate heat when rubbed on a surface. Thus making it ideal for polishing shoes which are a smooth leather surface but not that effective for cleaning a textured surface.
How to clean the brush itself?
Rinse with warm water and dish soap. Dry wooden handle immediately with a rag.