Easy Filler 20 ml
Deep scratches on steering wheels car seats or sofas may require filling & repair with Geist. Easy Filler before colouring.
Like a liquid leather grain, the filler fills cracks, scratches, and even larger friction damage. The strong adhesion and flexibility after drying are outstanding features of this filler.
1. Wipe off hand grease and soiling thoroughly with the Geist. Surface Prep, let it dry then test the surface adhesion on the damaged area with a simple tape test. If normal low-tack masking-tape does not stick to the surface, clean again until it does, then lightly sand the damaged surface with a circular motion using the Geist. Leather Sanding Pad. Remove dust.
2. Apply Geist. Easy Filler by pressing the tube-tip down into the damaged area. Smooth the filler surface with a finger or flat tool and leave to dry slowly without heat.
3. For additional smoothing, wet-sand the now-dry filler with Geist. Dissolve.
Colouring after repair:
Apply Geist. Easy Colour Restorer to the cleaned and repaired leather surface, following the instructions supplied.
Additional protection in heavily used areas such as on car entry areas or steering-wheels. Is recommended. Geist. Dye & Friction Blocker is an excellent additional shield against friction damage which shows over 300% higher protection than other shield-type products in laboratory friction tests.
- Do not use on suede, nubuck, velour or microfibre (Alcantara) type surfaces.
- Always test on an unseen area before use.
- The long-term effectiveness of the Geist. Easy Filler depends on the thoroughness of the surface cleaning and degreasing before application.
- Store away from the reach of children.
- In case of contact with the eyes rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, contact a doctor.
Safety Data Sheets in each language:
- English (UK)
- English (USA/CA)