- CURE AT LOWER TEMP: A non-toxic chemical activator that lowers the temperature required to cure GEIST Leather and Vinyl Paste.
- FOR USE WITH: Geist. Leather & Vinyl Paste
- SPOT REPAIRS: Most suitable for carrying out spot repairs like a key scratch, cigarette burn, scuffs, rips and tears where the rest of the surface is intact and does not need a repair. Such damages usually need the grain imprint to create an almost invisible repair.
For repairing temperature sensitive synthetic surfaces such as Tesla seats, modern car dashboards and interior trim. Applying a hot grain structure to some modern car interior surfaces can level out the existing structure around the repair causing greater damage. This Activator is used in production processes to lower the required temperature needed to cure a vinyl/leather repair paste. A non-toxic chemical activator that lowers the temperature required to cure GEIST Leather and Vinyl Paste. This makes it ideal for high quality repairs on temperature sensitive synthetic leather or vinyl (e.g., Tesla). The Activator also thickens the repair paste making it easier to use on holes or other damage which requires filling or moulding. The mixture is highly elastic after curing with heat.
- Mix 1-2 drops of Low Temp Activator into a pea sized amount of Leather and vinyl paste and stir it in well. The mixture will initially become thinner as you mix.
- Leave for 10 minutes or longer. The paste will thicken.
- Use the new mixture paste to fill the damaged area using a spatula. Press a heated silicone grain structure onto the Geist Leather and Vinyl Paste to cure it.
- The temperature required to cure the mixture can be found by testing before carrying out the repair.
- The thickened paste/activator mixture can be used for up to 3 days. Contains: non-toxic organic compound.
- Moisture sensitive. Store dry. Keep away from children.
Safety Data Sheets in each language: