- PLANT & ALGAE BASED CLEANER - new generation cleaner that lifts soil and dirt trapped in the grain.
- PROTECT - the Blocker's hybrid-polymers prevent dye transfer and repel loose dye from clothing.
- ABRASION DAMAGE – The Blocker acts as an invisible barrier reducing friction and abrasion damages.
- BREATHABILITY & SOFT TOUCH – retains air & water vapour movement through leather for a natural feel.
- LIGHT COLOURS – Perfect protection for light coloured leather as dye transfer shows the most.
- NO GLOSS, NO SMELL – The Blocker does not add any gloss, leaves no residue and has no scent.
- QUALITY – Designed in Germany. Our products contain no 'PFOA' harmful chemicals or 'nanoparticles'.
What is it for?
- Suitable for leather, vinyl, artificial leather, vegan leather, fake/faux leather or pleather. Works for all leather colours. Not suitable for absorbent leather like aniline, suede or nubuck.
- Clean with Rapid Cleaner.
- Protect with Dye & Friction Blocker
|3 Minus Kit||3 Plus Kit|
|Leather age||New-3 years old||Older than 3 years|
|Dye & Friction Blocker||✓||✓|
Q: What damages the leather finish or vinyl?
A: Friction (sharp zippers, studs, rings, buckles), dye transfer from clothing (e.g. jeans), sweat, sand and dust, and very often harsh chemicals that are found in common cleaners (e.g. high pH or solvents).
Q: What is most important if I want to protect my leather to look new and stay soft longer?
A: Three golden rules…1. Remove stains as soon as possible. 2. Protect the surface with a proven quality blocker such as Geist. Dye & Friction Blocker which is invisible and highly effective. 3. Don’t use household or ‘all-round’ cleaners.
Q: Why do some textiles discolour surfaces?
A: Because they often contain ‘unfixed’ dyes and ‘effect pigments’ on their surfaces.
- STEP 1: For regular cleaning, spray the product onto a cloth and wipe the surface, or spray Rapid Cleaner on to a sponge to create foam, and work on to the surface from seam to seam allowing it to lift the soiling from the pores for about 2-3 minutes. Wipe off with a lint free cloth. If needed, leave on difficult stains for longer. For deeper cleaning, scrub gently with the brush included and wipe off using a lint free cloth or microfibre towel away from sunlight and heat. Extreme stains on vinyl and on colour-fast leather can be treated with the cleaner and left for longer periods, several hours if needed, before working gently with the cleaning brush. Always test in a hidden area for colour loss before cleaning. Poorly or old recoloured leather/vinyl paints can rub off when wet cleaned.
- STEP 2: Spray Dye & Friction Blocker onto a clean lint free cloth and wipe evenly. Allow to dry. For maximum protection, apply after every cleaning treatment or once every 3 months.
Safety Data Sheets in each language:
- English (UK)
- English (USA/CA)