Fabric & Upholstery Care Kit
- PLANT & ALGAE BASED CLEANER – new generation cleaner with intense cleaning power.
- CLEANER & STAIN REMOVER – cleaner for everyday dirt. Doubles up as an effective stain remover.
- SUPER SAFE – Free of soap, bleach, solvents or allergens (such as enzymes).
- PROTECTION – polysiloxane technology offers intense, long lasting soiling and water repellency.
- QUALITY – contain no 'PFOA' harmful chemicals or nanoparticles.
- UNIQUE - designed in Germany by a team who have developed surface care products for 30 years.
For cleaning, stain removal and protection of Alcantara and cloth car seats, sofas, furniture, rugs, carpets. Makes textiles water and stain resistant.
This care kit is designed to give you everything to clean, remove stains and stain proof fabric, Alcantara, carpets, rugs and upholstery in car interiors and furniture.
What is it for?
- This product is suitable for Alcantara, fabric, cloth and any other textile around the household.
- Great for car seats, furniture such as sofas, couches, armchairs or dining chairs,, carpets, rugs and all other heavily used colourfast textiles that can be wet cleaned.
What is inside the box?
- Fabric Cleaner & Stain Remover 300 ml / 10.5 fl.oz
- Fabric & Upholstery Protector 300 ml / 10.5 fl.oz,
- Sponge, cloth, sanding pad & cleaning brush
- Vacuum up loose sand and dust thoroughly. Spray the cleaner onto a moist sponge or cloth and rub over the entire surface. Wipe the cleaner off with a moist towel or microfibre cloth. Rub down with a dry towel. DO NOT clean textiles in direct sunlight.
- Stubborn stains: Spray the cleaner directly onto the soiled areas or stains, rub into soiling with a moist cloth or sponge and leave to work for at least 1 hr or longer. Next, spray the product onto a moist sponge or cloth and work over the entire surface from seam to seam rubbing the foam into the textile. Absorb soiling by wiping with a clean moist towel or microfibre cloth, working from seam to seam. Finally rub down the surface with a dry towel and leave to dry, away from heat or sunlight.
- Watermarks: These are caused by rapid or uneven drying. If they occur, re-wet the surface from seam to seam and let it dry very slowly. Car seat backrests should be reclined to allow air to circulate between the seat and backrest. Repeat treatment if needed.
- Pilling: Alcantara and other fabrics can develop pilling (little balls of fibre on the surface) on heavily rubbed areas. Use the sanding pad to gently sand them off. When the surface is clean and dry protect against stains by spraying the Fabric & Upholstery Protector.
Safety Data Sheets in each language:
- English (UK)
- English (USA/CA)