- PREVENTS LOSS OF ELASTICITY AND SHRINKAGE ON LEATHER due to lose of moisture after approx. 3 years.
- SLOWS AGEING - maintains oil/moisture balance in the leather fibres keeping it soft and supple.
- SOFTER – prevents hardening of leather as the surface finish polymers lose flexibility due to age.
- DEEP CARE - penetrating conditioner designed to overcome surface tension of leather topcoat and wax.
- SATIN FINISH – has a light satin finish but no heavy residue. Leaving a lovely natural leather feel.
- NO SMELL – Does not contain any added perfumes and is not scented.
- QUALITY – Designed in Germany. Contains no harmful 'PFOA' chemicals or nanoparticles.
For leather that is no longer new (3 yrs+) | Keeps non-absorbent leather soft and supple | Prevents fading, shrinkage and dryness | 500 ml / 16.75 fl.oz
Geist. Leather Conditioner is designed for leather that is no longer new. It is a micro oil-water emulsion that quickly penetrates into dry leather by overcoming the surface tension. It can reduce or even reverse shrinkage caused by moisture loss and raise the tear-strength of older leathers.
What happens after 3 years?
After approx. 3 years leather fibres begin to lose moisture. This is a gradual process which causes leather fibres to slowly shrink and tension on the seams to rise. The surface often feels harder because the surface finish polymers gradually lose flexibility.
Microscopic cracking after about 3 years is common and is a known part of the ageing process.
How does this product help?
Geist. Conditioner incorporates anti-shrink technology: a micro oil-water emulsion containing penetration enhancers, that rapidly get into the deep layers of dry leather by overcoming the surface tension and with high affinity to the leather fibre. It can reduce or even reverse shrinkage caused by moisture loss and raises the tear-strength of older leathers.
- Spray Geist. Leather Conditioner onto a lint free cloth and spread evenly onto clean top coated leather surface and allow to penetrate slowly away from heat or sun.
- To maintain softness, apply after every cleaning treatment or once every 3 months.
- To restore old or hardened leather reapply more frequently and massage into the surface.
Safety Data Sheets in each language: