Top Coat | 1 Litre / 33.8 fl.oz
- CLEAR COAT: provides added protection to the colour layer by providing resistance against water, soiling, friction and general wear and tear.
- INCREASE RESISTANCE: must be used with Geist. Crosslinker to provide strong resistance and durability of repair or recoloured surface.
- COMPATIBLE: compatible with other solvent free leather refinishing products.
- INSTRUCTIONS: please follow instructions provided in the description below for best results.
Geist. Top Coat is a clear coat designed to protect the colour layer on leather or vinyl by preventing against water, soiling and general friction and abrasion damage. Top coats also perform a key function of providing the appropriate level of gloss to the surface. Geist. Top Coat is available in Matt or Gloss version, and the two can be mixed together in specific ratios to achieve the desired level of gloss. Mix the top coat matt and gloss in equal amounts to achieve a satin finish. As a standard for most modern automotive interiors, we recommend mixing 70% Matt & 30% Gloss Top Coats. This ratio can be further adjusted as required by adding one of the two top coats to achieve the desired finish.
For excellent all round protection and durability of the repaired surface, Geist. Crosslinker will need to be added to the Top Coat mixture before application. See the Crosslinker's detail page for full information on mix ratios. Geist. Top Coats will have to be sprayed using a spray gun or an airbrush, they cannot be applied using a sponge.
Safety Data Sheets in each language:
- English (UK) Gloss / Matt
- English (USA/CA) Gloss / Matt
- German Gloss / Matt
- Polish Gloss / Matt